Reasons to Choose Alamo Title for Your Closings
Alamo Title has been providing title insurance and escrow closing services for buying, selling and refinancing real estate in the Dallas/Fort Worth market since 1922. Together with its parent company (Fidelity National Financial), Alamo Title is one of the nation’s largest title insurance companies offering unmatched financial strength for your residential or commercial real estate transactions.
Our Six Fundamental Precepts:
At Alamo Title we’re committed to upholding our company’s core values, which inspire us to do our best each day. We believe in reaching decisions and implementing effective solutions quickly. We provide employees authority with responsibility to encourage decision-making at the point of client contact. We encourage employees to share in ownership of the company to share a common purpose with management and shareholders. We’re committed to a small, lean management structure to minimize bureaucracy. Most of all, we’re passionate about providing the products, solutions and expertise our clients need for their success — and ours.
The six corporate precepts on which FNF was founded are:
- Autonomy and Entrepreneurship: Provide employees with levels of authority based on their responsibilities, then empower them to make decisions and resolve problems as close as possible to the point of client contact.
- Bias For Action: Analyze tasks, reach decisions and implement solutions as soon as possible. Challenge all assumptions and strive continuously for improvement. Be accessible, responsible and decisive. Take ownership of all problems and accept all challenges.
- Customer-Oriented and Motivated: Offer clients meaningful, customized products and services, the expertise and passion for finding solutions to customers’ problems, and the desire to establish long-term business relationships based on a mutual exchange of value.
- Minimize Bureaucracy: Maintain a lean management structure in which performance, productivity and problem resolution are the priorities, as well as the basis, for success and achievement.
- Employee Ownership: Encourage employee ownership of company stock to strengthen employee commitment and ensure a common purpose among shareholders, management and employees.
- Highest Standard of Conduct: Adhere to all related laws, regulations and principles of conduct to protect the public’s trust, ensure conscientious performance and preserve the Company’s legacy of honesty and strong ethical standards.
Alamo Title Company’s commitment is not just a word – it’s a conviction. We take pride in our desire to serve our customers to the best of our ability.